Arles Image Web Page Creator is an application used for easily creating HTML web pages and adding photo galleries on websites. There is an image explorer tool that is included in the program, which can be used for managing photos and images that will be used for galleries. With the tool, users can crop images, add captions or titles to photos, and rotate them. In the image effects window, users can tweak each photo by changing the position, adding text, changing the font’s text, and adding a background. There are also options for adding a border to an image.
Arles Image Web Page Creator consists of special effects that allow users to create galleries that automatically scroll and slideshows that look professional. Novice computer users can make use of templates included in the program, while advanced computer users can create HTML codes for total control over how the gallery appears on a website.
Other features of the Arles Image Web Page Creator program are the following:
• multi-threaded publishing that publishes several galleries simultaneously
• support for adding movies in photo galleries
• makes use of advanced techniques for supporting high quality images and thumbnails
• support for embedding EXIF and IPTC in galleries
• support for processing multiple folders