Apollo DVD Copy is an application used for making copies of DVDs. It has a built-in burner, eliminating the need for another program to burn discs. The program has a simple and intuitive interface that even beginners will be able to use. There are also advanced options for more professional users. The main window is divided into two sections – source and destination. This is where users can see the different options for copying the DVD. Users can choose to copy the entire DVD or only the movie. There are also other output settings that the user can tweak.
Other features of the Apollo DVD Copy are the following:
• Support for both PAL and NTSC discs
• Capable of copying ISO DVDs in their exact format
• Support for compressing long DVDs to fit to the space of the available DVD
• Provides 1:1 copy ratio of the DVD in high quality
• Does not clog up system resources
Apollo DVD Copy is also capable of copying protected DVD files and removing the protection. Aside from copying DVDs straight to DVDs, users also have the option to copy the contents of a DVD to the computer’s hard drive. The application supports a wide variety of DVD formats and optical discs.