AllMyTube is a video downloader that allows users to download content from over a thousand video hosting websites. The downloaded videos can be converted to other formats and transferred to various devices. The program supports three web browsers – Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. It supports conversion to popular formats, such as MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, WMA, and others. The program also comes with a built-in video player where users can view FLV and MP4 videos.
Users can download videos using AllMyTube in two ways. The first is from the program’s main interface, and the second is from the web browser window. Users can browse video sharing sites from the main window under the ‘Online Video’ tab. To download from the web browser, go to the page of the video and click on the ‘Download’ button that appears on the top right corner of the video. Alternatively, users can copy and paste the URL to the application’s main window. The progress of the downloaded videos can be viewed under the ‘Download’ tab on the main window.
Other features of the program are the following:
• Set resolution of video before downloading
• Download videos up to 3x faster with multithreading techniques
• Support for breakpoint download so users can resume downloads without starting from scratch
• Support for batch downloading
• Download and convert videos simultaneously