All My Movies is an application which allows users to manage their movie collections. It can import details from Internet movie databases like Amazon.com. Users can enter movies by entering the barcode or getting it directly from a DVD. Once the application has searched the movie, it automatically searches for more details about the movie including photos of the casts, their birthdays, filmography and biography. The collection can be synchronized with mobile devices including iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
The application has a reporting capability which provides users the inventory of the movies they have on their collection. The users also have the option to customize the report depending on their preferences. Other features of All My Movies include the following:
• A video inventory including statistics on the collection
• Password protection of the database file. This feature adds security so other people will not be able to access the collection without permission.
• The application has a Network Mode so the collection can be accessed by several computers simultaneously or outside the users’ home.
• Multilevel automatic backup option. This feature avoids the risks of losing the whole collection.
• Easy-to -use loan manager. The loan manager allows the users to track the movie they have loaned to their friends by having the contact information of their friends inputted onto the manager window.