All Image is a program that allows users to create images files of hard drives, floppy drives, and USB flash drives. Images files created in different formats including a self extracting executable file or a compressed image file. The program comes with a simple user interface with a wizard that takes users throughout the process of creating an image. This is ideal for beginners and advanced users. The program also supports creation of images from copy-protected discs. It also comes with a virtual drive manager for mounting images.
The application has a simple user interface and files can be added using the browser on the main window or the drag and drop method. The main interface is divided into three sections – Read Disk, Write Disk, and Image File Information. Information displayed are the size, sectors, creation time, model name, and others. More of the program’s features are listed below:
• Capable of extracting information from disk drives that are damaged and cannot be processed by Windows
• Can be used to completely wipe discs using secure techniques
• Supports different file systems including Linux, NTFS, and FAT32, FAT16, and FAT12
• Creates exact duplicates of disks for backups
• Displays detailed information about the disk drive