Aleesoft Free iPad Video Converter converts videos of different files to a format compatible with the iPad. It supports almost every format so users can enjoy watching videos while on the go. It can convert files to WAV, MOV, M4A, MP3, and MP4. The program can convert high definition (HD MOV, HD MP4, HD TS, HD AVI, and HD MKV) videos as well. Additionally, preferences for the output video can be changed. The final video can be cut into shorter portions; shorter videos can be merged to form a longer one, too.
Here are other main features of the application:
• Support for extracting audio files from the video to convert them to music files that can be transferred to the iPad
• Bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, codec, and other parameters can be changed
• Users can create profiles for settings that are often used
• Simple user-interface ideal for novice computer users
• Support for batch conversion to save time when converting several videos
The application’s main interface is divided into different sections. Users can set the conversion profile at the top part of the main window. All the videos to be converted are displayed on the main window, too. The task buttons can be seen at the bottom of the window (New Task, Convert, Remove, Up, and Down). The output directory for the video can also be changed.