Advanced System Optimizer is an application comprised of a set of utilities for optimizing the system and making it run like brand new. The program has three main functions – security, maintenance, and backup. Below are some of the features and tasks that can be done with the application.
• Smart PC Care – This feature cleans up the registry, performs disk defragmentation, and removes junk files from the computer. All the tasks can be done with just one click.
• PC Fixer – The PC Fixer scans the computer and lists down all the issues that are causing the computer to slow down. It also recommends actions to take in order to speed up the computer.
• Memory Optimizer – This feature displays a graph of the system’s memory that shows the available, used, and total memory. It constantly monitors the system’s memory to make sure that the computer is stable.
• System Protector – The System Protector utility monitors all the processes that are running on the computer to see if there are threat-related activities being carried out. It stops threats before they make changes to the computer.
• Driver Updater – This feature scans the system and makes sure that the latest drivers are installed. If there are any outdated drivers, the tool presents a list to the user before downloading the new drivers.
The Advanced System Optimizer application has an intuitive interface that provides all the tools needed to keep the computer running smoothly.