Adobe InDesign is a newer version of Adobe PageMaker and a desktop publishing software. It is used for creating design and layouts such as posters, flyers, newspapers and more. It provides users powerful creative features that can be partnered with other Adobe’s products such as Acrobat, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and more. It is intended for graphic and production artists.
Adobe InDesign features:
• Connected InDesign – Since the application is a part of CC (Creative Cloud), users will be able to access all the latest updates and future releases of the software. It includes a full and rich library of training videos to help newbie users kick-start their projects.
• Font search and filter – Users will be able to easily search for fonts that they need by providing simple criteria.
• Instant font preview – It allows users to instantly preview their chosen fonts on their layouts.
• Font Favorites – Allow users to set their most used fonts as their favorites.
• QR Code Creator – Allows users to resize vector codes without compromising quality.
Adobe InDesign also allows sharing with Creative Cloud. This platform allows users to easily share their files with their team members or clients. It tracks file changes or updates that allow users to access their previous versions. The print publishing feature allows users to publish professional documents, while the digital publishing feature allows users to create interactive layouts and advanced content for mobile devices.