Features of Adobe AIR:
• Since it is a standalone program that is installed on the local system, it allows users to access content online and offline.
• Programmers and developers have the freedom to use different programming languages when developing applications for Adobe AIR.
• AIR extensions can be downloaded from the Adobe website for developing for various platforms.
• Developers can built two-dimensional and three-dimensional environments with DirectX graphics and advanced GPU rendering.
• Applications developed with Adobe AIR are protected with digital signatures for identifying the developer of the program before installation.
Adobe AIR allows programs to use data in various ways by accessing local files, databases, and web services, which allows it to be flexible.