Accent RAR Password Recovery or AccentRPR is an application for recovering passwords for archived files. It makes use of advanced algorithms and three types of attacks for retrieving the lost passwords. These attacks are dictionary, mask, and brute force. This application also has an automated password recovery feature that chooses the best type of attack to utilize for the type of system.
Features of the program include the following:
• users can set rules when making use of the dictionary attack to find passwords
• user-friendly and intuitive Graphical User Interface
• support for ANSI and Unicode dictionaries
• program can be set to run when the computer is idle
• support for recovering passwords for RAR 3 archives
The AccentRPR program’s interface is simple. All the command buttons are located at the top portion of the window. These are open, start, stop, and settings. There are also menus on the upper part of the window (File, Recovery, Options, and Help). This program can be used by beginners, as it has a wizard interface that guides the user through the step-by-step process of recovering a password. Users just need to make selections from the choices and type information to start the process.