A-PDF Scan Paper is an application that allows users to scan documents and convert them into PDF files. This allows users to keep soft copies of important documents, such as certificates, records, deeds, awards, and records. The program has a simple user interface that is divided into two sections. The upper portion displays the thumbnails of PDF files, while the lower part displays a preview of the file. There are also tabs for extracted text and extracted image.
The application has a wizard interface, which makes it an ideal program to use even for novice computer users. Once the document has been scanned, users can select the output parameters for the PDF document including the output quality, name, author, page settings, and image compression. Under the Settings window, users can also change the image rotation, add watermarks, or change the scan settings.
Other features of the A-PDF Scan Paper program are the following:
• batch processing for moving and copying PDF documents
• output options, such as small file, high quality, black and white, monochrome, and many others
• view PDF documents in folder view or tree view
• support for extracting text from PDF documents
• export a copy of the information to a CSV file