A-PDF Page Crop is a program used for cropping out margins on PDF documents. This allows users to maximize the space on PDF files, as the white spaces are removed. This is also helpful when accessing files on small devices, such as ebook readers. The program has a simple interface and the steps for cropping pages are numbered, allowing novice computer users to easily operate the program.
When a document is open on the program, users can change the size of the margins by specifying the size for the left, top, bottom, and right margins. The width and height can be changed as well. A preview of the page can be seen on the main window, too. The application also features a crop marks editor, so users have complete control of how each page will be cropped.
Other features of the A-PDF Page Crop program are the following:
• support for dragging and dropping files on the cropping box
• users can apply different cropping settings for each page on the PDF document
• users can zoom in and out of the document to see small text
• support for defining the page order of cropped PDF documents
• support for undo and redo functions