3DPaintBrush is a graphics application that allows users to make videos and images from 3D models. The program is easy to use and does not require programming knowledge, which makes it ideal for novice computer users. Users can add backgrounds, change the lighting, add effects, and enhance models.
Here are the features of the 3DPaintBrush application:
• built-in tools for creating realistic animations and images out of models
• support for Shockwave Flash animation for web content creation
• users can merge various 3D models in order to come up with a custom image
• integrated with Google 3DWarehouse where users can download 3D model content
• support for different formats including AutoCAD, OBJ, IGES, STEP, 3DS, and SketchUp
3DPaintBrush’s user interface is simple and straightforward. All files imported to the application can be seen on the left side of the main window. Properties for objects are on the lower left side. Other objects are listed on the right side of the window (primitives, animations, lights, backgrounds, materials, and gallery). After creating a project, users can export it as an AVI, image, SVG, SWF, or XML file.
The 3DPaintBrush program is no longer being developed and has been replaced by Glovius Translate 3D and Babel 3D.